Indigenous Community Volunteers
Nairm Marr Djambana also has strong working relationship with Indigenous Community Volunteers (ICV) since 2018. This led to the placement of five professional and culturally sensitive volunteers in 2018 and 2019 to:
- Support strong organisational governance and business planning.
- Develop Nairm Marr Djambana’s Building and Landscape Master Plans.
- Provide financial advice to support feasibility studies and funding applications.
- Develop a promotional video to support marketing and communications.
- ICV is committed to providing other specialist volunteers in the coming years